How you can help
As part of our Parish community we invite you to take part in some of the practical ministries that support our services.
- Parish Finance Council: overseeing the financial administration of the Parish, approving expenditure and organising fundraising.
- Counters: helping to count and record money received in our weekly collections and preparing it for banking. Regular roster.
- Assisting the Parish Office: with office work such as data entry, preparing mailings, photocopying, filing; occasional odd jobs as required.
- Communication: developing and and managing content on the Parish website to support the services we provide.
- Transport: providing transport to Mass for those in need of assistance. Transport on other occasions may also be offered.
- Welcome to Parish: making contact with new parishioners and introducing them to the Parish and its activities.
- Church cleaning and decor: helping to keep our Churches clean; preparing flowers, banners etc. for special celebrations, seasons and rites. Regular roster.
- Morning tea: preparing morning tea after Masses. Regular roster.
For more information about how you can help, please contact the Parish Office.
Kedron Brook Catholic Community
23 Lovedale Street, Wilston QLD
Good Samaritan Parish
170 Kedron Brook Road, Wilston (enter via 23 Lovedale St)
115 Beaconsfield Terrace, Gordon Park
St John the Baptist Parish
St John the Baptist
133 South Pine Road, Enoggera
Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception
18 Halle Street, Everton Park