As part of our Parish community we invite you to take part in some of the liturgical or pastoral ministries that support the services we provide.
- Scripture Reader: reading the Scriptures at Mass clearly and confidently. Regular roster
- Extra-ordinary minister of Communion: helping distribute communion at Mass, both the consecrated bread and the cup. Regular roster
- Musician/singer: organist, keyboard or guitar player, cantor – all helping the assembly to sing as Mass. Regular roster
- Altar Server: young people assisting at Mass with books, vessels, candles etc. Regular roster
- Leader Children’s Liturgy: celebrating the Liturgy of the Word with children at our Masses. Regular roster
- Sacristan: helping to open and close the Church for Masses, weddings and other events. Setting up and putting away the vessels, books used in the liturgy.
- Deanery Pastoral Council: representing the Parish on the deanery council and facilitating parish participation in deanery projects.
- St. Vincent de Paul: offering practical help (food, furniture, blankets etc.) to those in need. Learn more here
- Visitation/Communion of the Sick: visiting the sick and the elderly in their homes or in the nursing home, usually bringing them weekly communion.
Kedron Brook Catholic Community
23 Lovedale Street, Wilston QLD
Good Samaritan Parish
170 Kedron Brook Road, Wilston (enter via 23 Lovedale St)
115 Beaconsfield Terrace, Gordon Park
St John the Baptist Parish
St John the Baptist
133 South Pine Road, Enoggera
Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception
18 Halle Street, Everton Park